Dear Bainbridge Vision Patients,
We have been busy behind closed doors!
We have been shipping orders for contact lenses and replacement glasses, and we have been carrying out urgent eye care visits. We have been creating protocol to keep you safe.
Bainbridge Vision is excited to welcome you back! We have returned to regular office hours but with a lighter schedule in order to allow time for disinfection of the office space and to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time. We apologize if your appointment had to be cancelled and/or moved. We are doing our best to get patients rescheduled. We appreciate your flexibility. To maximize your safety and to minimize your risk of exposure to illness, we will be taking the following precautions:
- We ask that you not bring a companion to your appointment unless you need a caregiver or guardian to assist you. Parents, we love your children, but please arrange for childcare at home if your child does not have a scheduled appointment.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it upon arrival. Anyone without a mask cannot be serviced.
- Prior to your appointment, we will email you instructions and reminders. Please read the email and follow the instructions for filling out your health history and forms online.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact forehead thermometer upon checking in for your appointment. Anyone showing signs of fever or illness will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- Please call ahead to make an appointment to pick up your eyeglass and contact lens orders.
- When trying on frames, please give any frames which have been handled to the optician for UV sterilization.
The world has changed since your last visit with us, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to your health and well-being. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yours in wellness and in health,
Dr. Sherri Egashira and Dr. Sheri Steele and the staff at Bainbridge Vision
Follow us on Facebook for updates https://www.facebook.com/bainbridgevision/
See our website for links to patient forms https://www.bainbridgevision.com/
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30-5:00
Sat: Once monthly 8:30-1:00